40k Triage Tags

This seems to becoming a medical blog, I'm putting the medical work down for a bit now, but there will be more (including revisions of older pieces).

So here's the last piece, an Imperial triage tag, to be attached to a wounded Guardsmen to aid his progress through the chain of evacuation. I imagine in most Imperial campaigns, there probably isn't one and anyone but the walking wounded will be left, or if lucky, shot.



Full Res versions of all the triage documents can be found on my Deviant Art page. I'm quite chuffed, I only did some of these various triage pieces yesterday and I've already been asked by a 40k LARPer in Germany if they can make use of them in their games, and I was more than happy to oblige the thoroughly nice chap.

The Rest...
http://gotflag.blogspot.com/2012/01/triage-paperwork-again.html

Comments

  1. This triage stuff is superb, mate! Well done you!

    I'll be sending a link out to my muckers in Sandy Places post-haste!

    Thanks for making me grin.

    - Drax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta very much, and you're welcome, glad I achieved what I was going for. I hope they get a laugh out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an ultra thin Patek Philippe perpetual calendar in 18k white gold 5940G-001. It has an alligator leather strap with an 18-carat white gold pin buckle in combination with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. There are solid and sapphire interchangeable backs. The fixed case with two bodies from 37 mm to 44.6 mm, the rounded frame in tonneau and the loops upwards are polished. The dial is silver with Arabic Breguet index applied in 18-karat white gold, gold feuille hour hands, and has a trace of minutes with circumference points. There are three fake Rolex subsidiaries in silver with rows of black hours, Arabic numerals and white gold hands, including a 24-hour indicator and weekdays at 9, a combination of leap years and a month of 3, and there is a lunar phase and a radial date indicator at 6- the time. It is water resistant up to 30 meters and there is a reserve of 48 hours in full wind. The 8.6 mm thick bag, dial and movement are all signed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment