More Imperial Triage Paperwork

More paperwork of a medical nature, as it seems to be popular with my vast audience :P

This is the companion poster to the first document, and is a flow chart for prioritisation procedue, i.e. triage. There are many such real-life charts in existence, the best (in my opinion) is the SMART one produced by TSG and utilised by the British military, as well as various Police, Fire, Ambulance and other emergency services across the world. However, whilst their chart is neat, simple and tidy, that didn't seem to fit the bureaucratic mess of the 41st millenium. SO I went for a slightly older, somewhat abtuse system that was also esier to produce with my limited graphical technology at present - had a been at my own PC I could have easily replicated the SMART system in seconds, real-life nicely mirroring the anachronistic, archaic tech. of the dark future ;)



Going to do a second version with a Stage 0, which directs the medical personnel to avoid warp tainted chaps, and anyone with other non-warp mutations should be shot immediately.

Comments

  1. More sterling stuff, of course. How about, rather than 'follow simple commands', something like 'Able to Recite Litany of Faith' or something? And you should have the first question as 'Does the casualty show signs of taint' and if yes, 'ADMINISTER EMPEROR'S BENEDICTION IMMEDIATELY!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha great minds think alike... I just saw the last sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Administering of Emperor's Benediction - I'll tie it in to the other one and have defer to Ecclesiarchy personnel for the Administering of the Emperor's Benediction lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going through the Infantryman's Uplifiting Primer for inspiration, found a great anatomical diagram for my triage tags, ever so slightly macabre

    ReplyDelete
  5. And if I can fit it in, I'll add a comment about victims of psychic attacks should go straight to Stage IV or something similar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every infantryman obviosuly has a copy of the Uplifiting Primer, but I need a name for the equivalent of the RAMC Manuals, what would the medical personnel have, needs a slightly propagandist title akin to "Uplifting Primer"...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Authorised and Apposite Manual of Battlefield Physiology and Trauma'?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment