Happy Hogswatch!!


Happy Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Saturnalia, Mithrasmas and of course, Hogswatch. It's that festive time of year again, and I've been lucky to get a few early presents from across the globe - although my apologies to the local postman for worsening your hernia.



Mostly from Bitz Box and Victoria Lamb (not only free shipping, but high-speed shipping - Bitz Box are always super-realiable too), the bitz are no arrayed across the floor to be categorised - that's my evening sorted.

There's a a few bits in the pile for the joint project myself and Scipio are working on - if you missed my fluff on the setting, you can read it here - Scipio's fluff overview (and a sneak peek of some of the minis) for the Guardsmen and Penal Troops can be found here.

Anyhoo, here's the debris from my earlier unwrapping....



 I'm not saying exactly what they're for, but as I mentioned there's a few bits for the Spears of Mawdryn Space Marines (particularly a Druid or two - one for now until Bitz Box get a Corpse Cart in stock...).

There's also a fair few bits for my Imperial Navy Landing Party (which almost 40% of my top search terms are related to - a similar percentage is just for "fluff" incidentally. Hardly surprising I suppose given the dense waffle dedicated to it here). Without further ado, here's a sneak preview....

Beautiful conversion pieces from Victoria Lamb

Raiding the Bitz Box...
I alos got hold of myself one of the older Radagast miniatures, he will be getting a trim for components at somepoint, and I'm sure the main model won't be wasted...

Doesn't look like Sylvester McCoy...
And best of all, a book that is now like gold dust (and picked up for a bargain). One could almost call it the Holy Grail...


Anyhoo, enough waffle, happy holidays one and all, hopefully I shall be back in the new year with some of the above assembled into some recognisable form.

And please visit the Palladian Guard blog, which is one years old today, happy birthday!

This was originally posted yesterday but somehow seems to have vanished into the "draft aether" - so here it is again, sorry folks 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah lol, as I said at the end of the post, the original seems to have been reverted to draft and then disappeared...

      Delete
    2. How odd...
      It still shows in my inbox. The link address however is .com, .co.uk

      Delete
    3. Most peculiar, it was still showing up in blog rolls too but when clicked on there was a page can't be found message. It usually happens when I try and browse the dashboard on the phone in my ham-fisted manner. Poor Col. Ackland has lost a couple of comments that way.... (Manage to save them in some way though)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope so, definitely plenty to be getting on with - more Mawdryn as ever, the Imperial Navy stuff and if course the collaborative stuff with Scipio that I posted the fluff for the other day. Definitely busy times ahead

      Delete
  3. Wow, lots to get on with. Have a special Xmas mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not wrong there Dai, already cracking on with some of it as we speak. Hope you have a good christmas yourself

      Delete
  4. Sometimes using blogger is a bit like plying the tides of the warp, you'll need a good navigator and fully charged Geller Fields. Can't wait to see what comes of the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the best description, ever. I hope the final results turn out half-decent...

      Delete

Post a Comment