Monday, 16 January 2017

First Project of the New Year

Happy new year everyone! I hope 2017 is treating you all well so far. 2016 was a great year for wargaming, for our group at least, and those that follow Ed's Palladian Guard blog will no doubt be aware of the great games and campaigns he ran last year.

Much of my year was spent working on the Hallat Ammar ambush diorama for the 'Shifting Sands' Lawrence of Arabia exhibit at the National Civil War Centre. This presented a great opportunity for blogging, but sadly didn't allow much time for it. There may be a similar project this year which,with the benefit of experience after last year's baptism of fire, I will be doing a construction diary for.

This year promises to be another 'belter' and I'm endeavouring to share what I'm up to a little more this year, one project at a time. Whilst I have no miniatures to show just yet, I thought I'd share some not-so-cryptic clues of what my first project(s) of the year is. Just a few items from my collection, and something I've wanted to wargame for a long time. You'll never guess....

 Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, hope the projects live up to that

      Delete
  2. You have me intrigued good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just beginning! I'll try not to let the cat out of the bag, but it's hard to contain my excitement...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be bloody brilliant

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha, I hope not, I'm allergic to them!

      Delete
  5. Kieran, brilliant work. Hat's off to you my friend. Could you possibly contact me at DataFeed at gregphillipsminiatures dot com?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...