Friday, 24 February 2012

I'm still here

Just to let you all know I have not abandoned the blog, far from it, I have been bust working on the RPG setting which well get some coverage here when fit for public consumption. At present it only makes sense to me and those whose minds are addled by various psychadelic substances.

Also have some Space Marines, Gladitors and WW2 in the pipeline - hopefully some of those will be featured tomorrow.


In the meantime, have a look at blog of Bunker internee (and owner), BrotherKnight, which is currently focused on his new Marine army.

Also, check out this post on painting and the hobby from the excellent Warp Signal blog, it very nicely covers my views on painting...

Here's a sneak preview of one of the maps and a couple of other bits from the aforementioned RPG setting:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...