Sunday, 5 February 2012

Honey I'm home

Apologies all for the couple of weeks I've been away, I promised myself that I'd try and post every other day. With real life, and a silent film festival, inconveniently getting in the way this hasn't quite happened. A new job and other projects have distracted me slightly.

Keep your eyes peeled for more Gladiators and a battle report coming soon, and a piece on integrating Dawn of War games into your 40k campaigns. Also, I've been working on a wiki for our gaming groups particular iteration of the 40k setting, so I'll be posting about that shortly. Plus there's plenty more fluff stuff to make an appearance.

Check out my comrade-in-arms' Palladian Guard blog for some excellent Imperial Guard house rules for Officers.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...